• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie - update (blind on left side)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry: not in pain, but her breathing has been abit on and off too :cry:

please let her prove me wrong again

Last edited:
i hope she isnt. I really do. :( Its been such a sad sad sad week for ru! :cry:

I hope its jsut the heat, have you got and ice pack or something cold for her to sit by? x

mum's just got the ice pod out of the freezer, y nan tried to get her to eat, but i said she normally eats at night, when i go to bed when its dark

I hope you are wrong Lisa!! My guys are a bit quiet today....they have a bottle of water I froze for them and we have all the windows open and a fan on but there is no cooling breeze :( Hope its just a reaction to the warmer weather..... :(

she's gone blind in her left eye :cry: i thought from photos a few weeks ago that the film in her left eye looked worse, my nan asked if she was seeing things or was rosie blind in that eye, she doesn't respond to movement on that side :cry:

i know vet mentioned she could see that in her eye, when she mentioned a brain tumour, in january time :cry:

its like mowgli all over again :cry: rosie's eyes have always been beautiful, with her extra long lady like lashes :cry:

Back