• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a proud bunny mummy

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Because Charlie has learnt something AMAZING....

He can now drink out of a bowl :lol:

Sounds bad, but it's taken him 2 years to learn :oops: Despite me trying to teach him!

Im quite curious as to how you taught him steph? :p

I left his bowl under his water bottle and had to keep showing him that there was water in it :roll:
He'd sit there and lick the rim so all day the other day I had to keep pointing him to the water when he licked the rim of the bowl :lol:

Bless him, he's a tad slow

I left his bowl under his water bottle and had to keep showing him that there was water in it :roll:
He'd sit there and lick the rim so all day the other day I had to keep pointing him to the water when he licked the rim of the bowl :lol:

Bless him, he's a tad slow

Oh so you didnt drink out of it yourself? ;)

Bless him! :love: Oggie puts his two front paws in the bowls of water :roll:

You no with bowls, is it ok for them to drink from them all the time? As when I first got Digit, with the water bottle on the lowest thing it could go on (indoor cage) he still couldnt reach it lol, so I gave him a bowl, but my sister gave one of hers a bowl ages ago but read that it wasnt good for their necks or something (shes not here so I can ask her) and now Digit is getting slightly bigger he is starting to drink more from the bottle but still loves his bowl, so is it ok to keep it? or am I better of taking it out and just using the bottle?

Back