• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im guilty.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
........ most spoilt hamster in the world..... his furniture arrived today, his home is more exciting that mine!!!

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

What a spoilt boy!!

IMG_0666.jpg

Beans: Who, me??

Lucky Beans! :love:

I have that wooden toy, with the levels and the bells!
At first Phoebe attacked it! she didnt like it atall! :lol:

:love::love:

Lucky Beans! :love:

I have that wooden toy, with the levels and the bells!
At first Phoebe attacked it! she didnt like it atall! :lol:

:love::love:

Hes been using it to climb already! The steps are a bit too steep for him but he can use the bell - tower thing, or the climbing wall on the other side, or get onto the other platform and use the perch or the crinkly hanging tube to get across..... so hes not without things to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beans you are such a cutie! gorgeous set up you have, its going to make my rosie jealous :lol: xxxxx

That's fantastic!

I want one of those wooden corner platform things with the house on for Impy at some point

That looks fab :D

Glad Beans finally has his dream home! What a lucky boy :love:

And thank you for all your help....!! I got to see a Jenny and a Freddy cage and I did not like the Jenny at all really, the Freddy was good but this one is even more ideal :)

wow hes definitely the luckiest hamster now.. his cage looks fab with all the levels and new toys :D

Thank you! :) Hes been wondering all over it too... I put special bits of food all over the place to see where he could get to and hes managed to collect them all :D

It means he has loads of space on the floor, and things to do, and then plenty to do a bit higher too, but theres still stuff to do on the lower floor, just in case he doesnt want to climb :)

No problem, glad i could help :) yeah i think it worked out for the best, the criceti is safer heightwise so you don't have to worry about modifying it :) how much was it in the end if you don't mind me asking?

when does his WW arrive? everywhere i've looked seems to be out of stock at the mo :(

No problem, glad i could help :) yeah i think it worked out for the best, the criceti is safer heightwise so you don't have to worry about modifying it :) how much was it in the end if you don't mind me asking?

when does his WW arrive? everywhere i've looked seems to be out of stock at the mo :(

£20 :)

The wodent wheel should have come with all his other stuff... I did a big order from ECF but there was a note saying the wheel was to follow :( It didnt say when......

wow £20 is a great bargain, especially as its in such good condition!

ahh did you order a WW lookalike from ECF? i ordered one for my friends ham a week or two ago, they said they wont be in til end of may. am interested to see how it compares to a WW when it arrives, i've heard good things :)

He's gorgeous :love: I love that cage too! I was considering one for one of my hammies but chose a different one in the end.

Wow! I love that cage. I am looking for inspiration for what to do with my hamster's cage. What cage is that? I haven't seen it in my numerous web searches!!

Back