• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick Rainbow Rabbit update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Things have been really busy here over the past week so I have had very little time to come online. I am also really struggling after Peggy-sue's and Harveys deaths :(

I know a lot of you ask me for regular updates of your sponsor bunnies on here so thought I would just do one thread for them all.

Dave and Daisy are now very much an item. Today is their first time out in the large run and Dave is one very binky happy bunny :love:

Mrs Brown and Dexter are also being bonded and all is going well. We will be moving them out of the bonding pen later today :)

Summer has had her post op check up and all has gone well. After at least 6 weeks of suffering her eye is now on the mend :)

Mini Mouse is doing amazing. She is now eating a mix of Oats :roll: and SS, and we are gradually moving her on to whole veg instead of grated. She now only has the same meals as the other buns and is a really good weight. We are thinking of changing her name to Mighty Mouse:lol:

Wesley castration recovery is taking a little longer than we would like. One of his bits is very inflammed and the pain is affecting his breathing :( Because of the deformity in his leg one side of him is rubbing on the carpet. He will be on metacam for a few days and hopefully that will do the trick. He seems a lot brighter today :)

Elwood and Eddie are both having a few breathing problems with the warmer weather. Eddie is now on really high pain relief to keep him eating. He is also having lots of sneezing episodes and a few choking ones :(

Roxy is not doing so well. She has had a number of nasty seizures and was also suffering from other pain but we couldn't work out what. I thought it was her abdomen but she was eating and pooing well.:? The vet has unfortunately discovered a problem with her hips and they are causing her a lot of pain. She really needs x-rays but because of her seizures we don;t want to rush into this. She will be on metacam for the rest of her life. It is a worry as she is a rex and already has balding patches on her hocks. :(

It is another lovely day so we are back outside in a minute doing more improvements to our bunny accommodation :wave:

Gosh Liz, i dont know how you and Steve cope :( So glad you have managed to get a few happy pairs :love: Lots of love to you and all the bunnies xxxx

Awwww hope you enjoy the sunshine today and the bunnies are chillin' best wishes to you and Steve, your a very kind hearted couple:love:

:love::love::love:
J demands pics of Dave and Daisy all loved up :love:

There are some which I was going to post earlier in the week, but the :censored: computer has somehow reset itself and we have lost lots of programs so i can't get pictures on the computer at the moment :(

There are some which I was going to post earlier in the week, but the :censored: computer has somehow reset itself and we have lost lots of programs so i can't get pictures on the computer at the moment :(

Oh noes!!
Do you still have the disks and stuff to reload everything? Has it wiped your whole hard drive?
Have you seen the ones of Blue and Marnie :love:

Aww Liz glad there is some positive news and sending vibes for all the struggling buns. I will pm you next week on Thursday. Keep your chin up luv.xx;)

Oh noes!!
Do you still have the disks and stuff to reload everything? Has it wiped your whole hard drive?
Have you seen the ones of Blue and Marnie :love:

Just had another go and I still can't load piccies :? :(

At one point I thought I had lost all my photos and documents including all the sponsorships and sanctuary finances :shock: Thankfully Steve managed to find them for me, but they had all vanished from where they should have been :?

Just had another go and I still can't load piccies :? :(

At one point I thought I had lost all my photos and documents including all the sponsorships and sanctuary finances :shock: Thankfully Steve managed to find them for me, but they had all vanished from where they should have been :?

Oh god...that would have been terrible.
Might be worth backing everything important onto an external hard drive.
You'd be devistated if you lost all your photos.
They're fairly cheap now for big ones.
:wave:

:wave: hello! Good to see that you're all ok even if a number of your buns are poorly :cry: Sounds as if Eddie doesn't like the warm weather, bless him :cry: I do hope you manage to keep him and all your other furries comfortable. Please give him a big snog from his Auntie Alison :love:

:wave: hello! Good to see that you're all ok even if a number of your buns are poorly :cry: Sounds as if Eddie doesn't like the warm weather, bless him :cry: I do hope you manage to keep him and all your other furries comfortable. Please give him a big snog from his Auntie Alison :love:

I certainly will, he never gets the chance to forget his Auntie Alison and Auntie Louise :love:

Awww at the conference yesterday we saw one of the leaftlets the "Make Mine Chocolate" girls had had little Eddie on it :love::love: We talk and think about him a lot :love::love:

I was saying to Steve a couple of days ago, that you must come and see him soon :D He has a rather dodgy hair cut at the moment, but he is still the cutest bunny :love:

I had a look at your website, you're doing some fantastic work for these bunnies :D

Super Timmy sounded very special, it's fantastic he received such love for the end of his difficult life :love:

Back