• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florentine's photos

florentine

Mama Doe
hello all :wave: *sniff sniff* my name iz Florentine nd my mummy haz told me dat none of you have met me yet, so i would like to show you some of my pictures. She said i was a very good bunny cause i didnt try to eat the camera tooo much like normal and i stayed still for her.

i fink dis iz my best side, what do ya fink?
DSCF5716.jpg

Ooo dis iz my new ball, i fought you all might like to see it
DSCF5652.jpg

My mummy tells me i must keep my ears clean
DSCF5714.jpg

But i prefers praying for my yummy carrotz
DSCF5713.jpg

i do alwayz keeps my nosey clean though
DSCF5732.jpg

dis iz my video of my nosey twitching, sorries its sideways, mummy is silly and cant work out how to turn it round

dis iz where i was a little naughty cause i tried nomming the camera
DSCF5694.jpg

My mummy likes dis photo lots :love:
DSCF5643.jpg

But dis is my favourite photo cause i looks very disproving as my mean mummy wouldn't give me more tweats
DSCF5722.jpg

ooppies sorries there are so many pictures :oops: fankyou for looking, i wanted to post on here cause i love coming on dis site wiv mummy cause all you bunnies are gorgeous

Shes going to be one in June :shock: and i cant quite believe it. I dont no where the year went. I still remember when i first got her and how tiny she was.

Shes going to be one in June :shock: and i cant quite believe it. I dont no where the year went. I still remember when i first got her and how tiny she was.

I know what you mean its scary!
Well florentine is absolutley beautiful, i love dutchies, so pretty. xxxxxxxxxx :love:

Back