• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beanies new home...... without the furniture I have ordered ....!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Here it is!! Its a Criceti 15, courtesy of Secret Pennell!

I did have my heart set on a Freddy but I am soooo in love with this cage now and I CANT WAIT for all the stuffs that I ordered to arrive!!

Its so nice for him to have space! He was soooo confused to start of with..... he moved around really slowly as though expecting to be told off or something... poor love!! He seems so much more happier in this one..... more confident, he isnt running away from me every time I open the cage :D

Heres the cage from above:

IMG_0662.jpg

Do you like it Beans?
IMG_0670.jpg

Beans: S'ok, I had to do my own decorating though, you hoomans have no idea!!
IMG_0666.jpg

Check the litter box, he actually put it there himself....as I watched (and yes, he uses his litter tray... proud Ham mum!!)

IMG_0673.jpg

Beans: Ah, there is a ham in the mirror!!
IMG_0675.jpg

:love::love::love: Awwwwwww I love him

What an awesome cage :D I have a flying saucer wheel too they're so funny to watch :lol:

:love::love::love: Awwwwwww I love him

What an awesome cage :D I have a flying saucer wheel too they're so funny to watch :lol:

He's got a wodent wheel and lots of toys on the way too, I have 2 levels but don't want to put them in til I have all his toys.....am hoping the package might come today and I'll update the piccy!!! :D

Ooo what a lucky Hammie, the cage is lovely and im sure he doesnt no what to do with all that space.. cant wait to see what it looks like with all toys and levels in. Gunna be a fab new home :) x

forgot to say what a gorgeous boy he is i may have got a bit carried away admiring his home :lol:

Ooo what a lucky Hammie, the cage is lovely and im sure he doesnt no what to do with all that space.. cant wait to see what it looks like with all toys and levels in. Gunna be a fab new home :) x

forgot to say what a gorgeous boy he is i may have got a bit carried away admiring his home :lol:

Hehehe, dont worry, I will be adding more pics :D

Back