• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Curiosity

fido9378

New Kit
DSC00744.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
DSC00713.jpg
[/IMG]

:wave:
Me an my pal Oscar are thinkin about attending a show and we just need to ask 2 things,
Does anyone know of any pet shows near Dudley (west Midlands)?
And can anyone give me thier honest opinion on my pal oscars appearance? lol :D
Thanks, i look forward to reading any replies.

aww hes so so cute as for shows not sure cant see any thing in fur and feather if there is any agric shows near by there usually is at those but they usually have to be booked in before show

He's just adorable! I'm not sure many people on here show their buns, but I think the standards are very high, they have to be purebreeds and have certain characteristics for that breed I think. Look on the BRC website :)

you can show pets in the pet classes but not in the main shows they are judged on temprement, cleanless and health

He's adorable :love:
I would urge you to reconsider showing him though: shows involve travelling, small cages, heat, noise, strange smells, crowds etc. Most bunnies find those things very stressful and unpleasant. Bunnies react badly to stress and can get very ill from it. Also he seems to be a crossbreed so would not be eligible for many show classes.
He will probably be much happier if you concentrate on showing him off on here with lots of photos as he grows up instead :)

Back