• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

put in my place

vilonor

Warren Scout
and outsmarted by buzz :(

we have child stairgates everywhere, and he cant get through them, but hes desperate to get out on the coconut mat by the front door...

phase one :

he has tried getting through the gate... no joy

phase two:

under the stair, which is boarded up.. so no joy

phase three:

stand on my sons toy, to give him enough lift to reach the 3rd stair so he can climb on to it, and then go down them on to the coconut mat

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrr

:lol::lol:

there so clever, Ive put there metal run panels round my bed so tonight I can have a peaceful nights sleep without 4 binking up my bed or being woken up to my feet being licked :shock:

was watching him trying to figure it out and i thought mwahahaha you'll never do it... less than a minute later my jaw was on the floor!

little so and so lol

:lol:

They seem to know instinctively the one place you don't want them to go to and then spend thier lives outwitting you to try to get there!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Very bright!! very determined!!
A bit of advice - don't do anything you don't want him to do where he can see you. (I let mine see me wall paper stripping - it took months to stop him - I'd bloomin' taught him to do it!!!)

A bit of advice - don't do anything you don't want him to do where he can see you. (I let mine see me wall paper stripping - it took months to stop him - I'd bloomin' taught him to do it!!!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back