• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Id and comments :)

nikitanain

Warren Scout
Hi all,

I have been visiting this forum often but I have not posted in a while...

I picked up two baby rabbits today...I have the space, I have an indoor rabbit hutch so it wasnt an impulsive decision...

They are tame but a little scared.. I have not named them yet but I would appreciate suggestions.. The seller is quite sure that both are males but I will be checking in a few days, once they have calmed down...

Here are some pics :)

Without Flash
DSCN8785.jpg

With flash
DSCN8776.jpg

He is gray with a brownish tone but the flash makes him look fully brown...
DSCN8779.jpg

They are gorgeous!

I recommend names that aren't particularly for one sex - I thought Clover was a girl, and he turned out to be a boy, and I still don't think he has forgiven me for having a girly name :oops:

Thank you :wave:

It's morning here, they are still a little scared but they are eating fine...

The gray one acts like a JIM from "According to Jim" , all he likes to do is eat and he is slightly braver than the brownish one... :lol: I like the name Chester for the brownish one, what do you all feel?

It's a great idea to find gender neutral names but there arnt many good gender neutral names.. I will be checking their sexes in a day or two, maybe I should wait till then to find a name but it's so hard calling them no name one and no name two till then... :?

Thanks! :)

I hope these two are not giant flemish or any other large breed since I will be in soup then! :shock:

They are :love::love: and such big ears :shock:

If they are both buys you will need to get them neutered as soon as they are old enough so no scuffles break out

Thanks! Any idea about the breed?

I am not found of the idea of neutering bunnies but I shall cross that bridge when I come to it.. How old do male bunnies have to be to be neutered? If I cant neuter them then I shall get them two separate hutches..

hya they are lovely.they can be neutered once their furry tea bags are visable.not sure on breed but they do look like they have giant in them.how old are they?

if possible i would netuered, they will be able(hopefully) to live togather, be friendlier to you and each other and live a longer, healthier life, netuering harry was the best thing i ever did, would recommend it.
Also it has been know the male rabbits once sexual mature will try to netuer eachother.

Goodluck with youu new bunnies

They are really young, I do not know the exact age but they cannot eat slices of veggies, I have to give them shredded veggies.. I would guess that they are between 6 - 8 weeks..

I shall get them neutered if the situation calls for it, I do not want to harm my animals unintentionally, I shall start my search for a vet from now :)

Back