• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Leo... I think he fancies..

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
.... Oakley! :oops:

Last night when I went out to put the buns to bed and cover the hutches over Oakley went up to Leo's cage and had a wee niff at him through the bars. I put the dog in the house and Leo was going a bit mad, turning in circles and thumping his feet. He seemed to be putting his head down towards his tail and turning in circles that way.

Anyway, I thought he might have some hay stuck to his tail or something so I got him out and looked under neath... to find his pee pee sticking right out! :oops::oops::oops:

What else would cause this? Other than he fancies the woofer!?

p.s. I've had him 3 years, rehomed him from RR. They said he was neutered before I got him and there are no signs of plums. However, I have tried to bond him with Skye on a couple of occassions and his constant humping really annoyed the life out of her. Maybe he is just a randy wee bisum!

Could you pop along to the vets to get him checked?

Bramble my boy still likes the odd hump every day of the girls and Blue use to try and mount the cat but there behaviour since been seen to has died down alot. Blue doesn't look at the cat anymore, he sounds liek hes still got his manhood from constant humping and the dog.

i wouldn't worry if he was a bit older when he was neutered, he will have a taste for it. he has made the male hormone so will get urges. i have two neutered males who are more interested in mounting each other than the females. for all we know neutering them sends them gay.

Has his pee-pee gone back in now? it is possible for them to get stuck out which is very painful and requires a trip to the vets to put it back in place.
It is normal for a bunny to react to the scent of any new animal by wanting to hump it to prove he is dominant over it xx
Eta: it is also possible for his penis to be blocked by crystals will will make it very sore and can be dangerous: if it is still bothering him you do need to take him to the vet to get it checked.

Has his pee-pee gone back in now? it is possible for them to get stuck out which is very painful and requires a trip to the vets to put it back in place.
It is normal for a bunny to react to the scent of any new animal by wanting to hump it to prove he is dominant over it xx
Eta: it is also possible for his penis to be blocked by crystals will will make it very sore and can be dangerous: if it is still bothering him you do need to take him to the vet to get it checked.

Hiya, yeah it went back in after about a minute, maybe less. Doesn't seem to be causing him any other probs apart from getting very excited when Oakley was around.

The dog would have a fit if the bun tried to hump him! :lol:

Back