• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey, bensonlola, Buttercup has a cute foot too!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
bunniesandlouismay2010015.jpg

I managed to get this shot through the bars of the run!

Anyone else got cute bunny footsies photos? I know bensonlola has a great shot! :wave:

bunniesandlouismay2010015.jpg

I managed to get this shot through the bars of the run!

Anyone else got cute bunny footsies photos? I know bensonlola has a great shot! :wave:

Cute!! Very cute!! Wee furry tootsie!! Got another great one of Benson today flopped out from behind with his two big grey furry soles of his feet!! Had to use my phone to take it though and need to work out how to get on to my computer!:?

Liking this thread!! More furry feet please!!!:D

:love::love::love:

This is an oldie from Alfie's bachelor days. I don't have any photos of Bubbles's footsies. :(

notamused.jpg

Loving all the feetsies pics!!! :love: I love their hind feet!!!

Dont know if I have any, certainly not of Twinkle and Star, they are too fast and never sit still!!! :lol:

I am pretty sure I have put these up elsewhere on RU, but they suit the thread, so I will put them up here as well.

Back when Charlee was an ickle bun - only 8 weeks old in the last two photo's and 12 weeks old in the first two. Can't believe she is now 6 months old! The time has flown by!!
196.jpg

199.jpg

041-2.jpg

038.jpg

Back