• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry, Buttercup & Louis

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackie & Butter are out in the run on the lawn for the evening, and Louis likes to lie outside near to them.

Buttercup: Uh oh...that stinky old dog's here again.

bunniesandlouismay2010022.jpg

Blackberry: Ooh, let me have a closer look..... pooh, yeah, you're right he stinks!

bunniesandlouismay2010026.jpg

Buttercup: I heard the hoomins say he was getting a bath later on.

bunniesandlouismay2010014.jpg

Blackberry: Thank goodness for that. We have very delicate noses!

:lol::lol::lol: awwww :love: love it

your doggie is cute too, even if he is smelly, you need to take pics of him after his bath :)

:love: I have a Westie too:wave: How do you find Louis around your buns?

My Fil dog we have all the time Wilbur
IMG_02022.jpg

And mine who is just a dope:love: Tilly
IMG_0282.jpg

:love: I have a Westie too:wave: How do you find Louis around your buns?

My Fil dog we have all the time Wilbur
IMG_02022.jpg

And mine who is just a dope:love: Tilly
IMG_0282.jpg

They're so cute!

Louis is great around the buns, because they scare him! He will go and look at them, and wag his tail, then when they run up to say hello he backs off :lol:

They're so cute!

Louis is great around the buns, because they scare him! He will go and look at them, and wag his tail, then when they run up to say hello he backs off :lol:

Aww sweet:love: I think my dogs just think they are sweetie dispensers, but other than that the would quite happily eat my buns if it weren't for stair gates and doors:shock::roll:

So cute, I love your buns :love: and their personalities! I see the buns must rule the roost in your house :lol:

Back