• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
WE IZ BEING KEPT PRISONER!!!!!

We av been shut in a little cage, have no grass or nice comfy beds.... wots more we iz bein torterrrred, we av a big monster in ere an we av to makesure he knows we aint gonna be eatens by im, but everytimes we makesure he knows we iz boss we get drenched by a massive water spray :shock:

.....call the RSPCA pleazeeeeee!!! Its an emergency!!

LUV Joey and Dreamer

IMG_4079.jpg

That is so sad... Poor bunnies!!

I think that photo is a clear cut cruelty case :lol:

Give us back our binkying Dreamer photos!!! :lol:

Yep, I think those bunnies should be taken away from you. As it happens I have a spare shed :p

Joking aside, they are gorgeous. Its amazing what positions bunnies get into for a treat.

:lol::lol::lol: That takes me back a couple of weeks to bonding mine! I felt so cruel too but it was worth it they are all happy in the shed now and have been out in the run the last couple days. Keep up the good work it's all going to be worth it even if they don't know it yet :lol::love:

Beige: That's terrible. My advice is to play dead, wait until the hoomin comes to investigate then sprint out of the cage like bunnies out of hell!

WE IZ BEING KEPT PRISONER!!!!!

We av been shut in a little cage, have no grass or nice comfy beds.... wots more we iz bein torterrrred, we av a big monster in ere an we av to makesure he knows we aint gonna be eatens by im, but everytimes we makesure he knows we iz boss we get drenched by a massive water spray :shock:

.....call the RSPCA pleazeeeeee!!! Its an emergency!!

LUV Joey and Dreamer

IMG_4079.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that photo could be used in an animal cruelty poster, i think it`s hilarious.

Back