• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival little Nethie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This little nethie girl was highlighted on another rescue forum
she is only a youngster at about 7 months but has been used as a toy by two 6 year old boys:censored:
She is not too friendly..understandably..and also has a very mucky bum

Meet Evie:love:

Evie.jpg

Big thanks to Sally for helping with bun-run x

Beautiful rabbit.:)

I hope she was not yet another casualty of the "Easter Bunny" sales or the "we got her for the children, but they lost interest" phenomena.:cry:

The problem wasn't the boys losing interest..it was them pushing her down their slide and pushing her on their skateboard:evil:

:censored: hell! don't the boys have parents to instill right and wrong into them:evil:

i was so proud of my son recently - he had a big bust up with a pal because he was picking the rabbit up incorrectly and scaring him (not pleased that son had a scrap but i'm pleased that even in his kevin and perry years, my influence regarding animals is still sinking in).

Just got round to looking at Evie. Bless her :love:

Hope she's settled in ok and is enjoying some quiet time at Auntie Jills without little monsters being :evil:

Evie is now being fostered by Donna:D
She will be taking her to our vet to get her checked and if all ok her first vacs done

Poor little girl, it reminds me of an episode of animal 24/7 where the kids put the rabbits on one of those large trampolins and then bounced up and down on it :(:(

What I want to know is where are the parents when the kids are doing these things :(:(

Back