• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey, Tinkerbell, Dreamer and Teddy!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Took some pics today, everything is going really well :D Joey and Dreamer get abit stroppy when Teddy decides to rearrange the towels in the crate but apart from that they've all snuggled and groomed eachother :)

I think Teddys starting to win Joey over.... whether he likes it or not :lol:

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

Dreamer is not overly impressed at being put in a dog crate.... so the hay bale had to get it... he through it at me a few times :roll: ... oh and the towel was also in the firing line... :lol:

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

And some of them relaxing :love:
IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

Wow, that looks great! :D I don't have the nerves for bonding so I take my hat off you for trying again. Looks like its going to plan.

p.s. Dreamer has such a gorgeous coloured, extra shiny coat. :love:

So pleased its working out. Oh my, Dreamer is beautifull and cheeky throwing his hay perfect combination beautiful and cheeky :love:

Looks as though its going well so far. Are you going to leave them in the crate for a couple more days to gel?? Love the picture of the tossing of the hay:D

Looks as though its going well so far. Are you going to leave them in the crate for a couple more days to gel?? Love the picture of the tossing of the hay:D

Oh yes, if we finish the shed and they are getting on really well in the biggest crate, i will put the crate in the shed for a couple of days before they are given the whole shed... then if alls well i will leave it a couple of days then allow them access to the run... that will be the tricky bit because i cant neutralise the garden!

Oh yes, if we finish the shed and they are getting on really well in the biggest crate, i will put the crate in the shed for a couple of days before they are given the whole shed... then if alls well i will leave it a couple of days then allow them access to the run... that will be the tricky bit because i cant neutralise the garden!

when i bonded my four, i actually had to leave them in the shed (the boarding shed) for 2 weeks before they could go into the run, everytime they had a fight, but after 2 weeks they were fine, so even if they are fine in a small space, be careful , and if you can leave them longer do, because it could make or break it :) xx

when i bonded my four, i actually had to leave them in the shed (the boarding shed) for 2 weeks before they could go into the run, everytime they had a fight, but after 2 weeks they were fine, so even if they are fine in a small space, be careful , and if you can leave them longer do, because it could make or break it :) xx

Yeh I know, only did this all a year ago :lol: said i wouldnt put myself through that again!! :roll: hey ho! I am far further in a much much shorter period of time this time around, so im hoping if im careful and judge it right i shouldnt have too many problems..... gulp :shock:

Yeh I know, only did this all a year ago :lol: said i wouldnt put myself through that again!! :roll: hey ho! I am far further in a much much shorter period of time this time around, so im hoping if im careful and judge it right i shouldnt have too many problems..... gulp :shock:

fingers crossed! i hope it all works!

Back