• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Out of interest....

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
... how would i go about getting a friend for Lucky (a 9 month male - neutered - cross lionhead/lop) ? Where would be my first port of call?

As far as i am aware, i dont live near a rabbit rescue so transport and home checks etc may be difficult. :?

I would say a rescue, or the RSPCA, or the Blue Cross.

If not, then look on RR and find a spayed girlie that way and see if the rescue involved can sort out the home check and maybe some transport. But remember to be aware of the fact they may not bond, which is a big thing to take into account (so having someone who can help, or maybe your boy go to somewhere who could bond for you, etc).

Thanks!

They are still a fair distance and i often dont have transport so it could be tricky. I'm not sure if Lucky would bond as he's always been on his own and quite spoilt. :D It's the bonding that worries me really.

Thanks Fluffers - he doesnt like cwtches but he likes lots of attention and being fussed over. He's happy to lay next to you but not to cuddle (unless you are tired, poorly or sad).

I just need to talk to hubby now. :D

Back