• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue request for donations of hutches and runs

Hi everyone,

Decent sized hutches are desperately needed for Furry Friends rescue! Massive amounts of pressure at the moment for unwanted animals and nowhere to put them! :O
If anybody knows of any hutches or runs that are not needed please let me know! 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371 (Croydon area)

Please keep an eye out in your local freecycle for us.

Many thanks!

I have 2 large (48 inch) Dog Crates if they are of any use ?

I have had no luck selling them and they are sitting in my garage atm.

Jacks- Jane - We do not need dog crates, but I do know a dog rescue who is after some if you wouldn't mind donating to them? If so can you PM me your number and I will pass it on to them.

Louise and Gus - Thank you for the very kind offer, but our minimum hutch size is 5ft so this would be too small for us. Thank you though.

Can anyone help?

We have been offered hutch but it won't fit in a car - needs to be a van. It's 6x2x2 but taller and wider than that because of the overhang of the roof and the legs.

Needs to be collected from Windlesham in Surrey to Old Coulsdon in Surrey.

We would be so grateful for any help. This extra rescue space will make a huge difference to a needy animal or two.

The above hutch is from my home here in Windlesham. I am already taking one other 6x2x2 hutch and one 4x2x4 hutch in my van so can't fit the extra one in.

If anybody can help in any way, I know Furry Friends would be very grateful. The hutch is sitting in my front garden and ready to go.

The above hutch is from my home here in Windlesham. I am already taking one other 6x2x2 hutch and one 4x2x4 hutch in my van so can't fit the extra one in.

If anybody can help in any way, I know Furry Friends would be very grateful. The hutch is sitting in my front garden and ready to go.
The transport is sorted :) We could really do with some more runs if anyone could spare them. Thanks!

We have someone going to Poole this weekend (arriving on the 11th and leaving on the 13th) can anyone in the area or on the way donate a run?

Thank you for the offer but we never get over run. We only deal with what we can cope with as long as space for hutches permit.

But the OP says you are under pressure with unwanted animals and no where to put them, so surely if another rescue could kindly help by offering some of those animals a space that would reduce the pressure for you and be helping more animals :)

But the OP says you are under pressure with unwanted animals and no where to put them, so surely if another rescue could kindly help by offering some of those animals a space that would reduce the pressure for you and be helping more animals :)

But we don't have them in the rescue because we don't have spare hutches. We are appealing for more hutches so we have more room for them in rescue. If we do not have room, we give them the number of other rescues that we work with. We never take on more animals that we can cope with/have room for.

But we don't have them in the rescue because we don't have spare hutches. We are appealing for more hutches so we have more room for them in rescue. If we do not have room, we give them the number of other rescues that we work with. We never take on more animals that we can cope with/have room for.

Thats what I meant, if Crawley rescue can still help :)

Back