• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of the saddest days RU has ever known.

I don't ???

I think a lot of people on RU thought my Teddy was a special bunny! It means a lot that he touched peoples heart.

He was a wonderbun. The best I could have ever asked for. I'd rather go through this unbearable pain now than have never known him.

I think a lot of people on RU thought my Teddy was a special bunny! It means a lot that he touched peoples heart.

He was a wonderbun. The best I could have ever asked for. I'd rather go through this unbearable pain now than have never known him.

Its all too much
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I can identify with that xx

There are lots of sad days on RU. :(:( The longer you spend here, the more you get to know each and every bun and it's always sad when they leave, more so when it's so sudden. :(

Huge hugs to all who've lost buns recently. xx

aww how tragic......I don't post here very often but i had heard of teddy

I know what you mean, when Maddie died (well before RU days) I said no more.................Then Delilah do do died and i said the same again.................I now have 9 bunnies.

RIP teddy and hugs to you

Last edited:

I do really really feel for you. I'm hoping you can get over the shock and start grieving. I'm just soo sorry - it seems so cruel. xxxxx

There are lots of sad days on RU. :(:( The longer you spend here, the more you get to know each and every bun and it's always sad when they leave, more so when it's so sudden. :(

Huge hugs to all who've lost buns recently. xx

Yeah - from me too - i usually avoid rainbow bridge because its so heartbreaking.

I'm sorry i dont give my support more often - i know i should.

That's very true Karen! So many people lose their best friends. What's left of my heart goes out to everyone! It's so hard.

I don't think my pain is any greater than other peoples!

We went through so much pain together. He was my rock

:cry::cry: I even told Ian what had happened today, I was always showing him Teds pics, :cry:

I think you're right Ross things have been put into perspective:

I agree. I can feel the pain in her posts and I feel devastated for her :(
Im sure like many others on here, its bringing back very painful memories of losing my own heart bun Tilly :cry:
These special, precious buns are so so loved and missed. That a human and an animal can develop such a strong unbreakable bond is beautiful. And tragic when the horrific inevitable happens :cry:

That's very true Karen! So many people lose their best friends. What's left of my heart goes out to everyone! It's so hard.

I don't think my pain is any greater than other peoples!

We went through so much pain together. He was my rock

Teddy will always be with you in your heart, sharing your pain.

I hope the part in bold wasn't prompted by my post, if it was that wasn't what I meant. :(

I was just trying to say that I've become so attached to so many bunnies on here, that I feel the loss of each and every one, Teddy included. Huge hugs. xx

I agree. I can feel the pain in her posts and I feel devastated for her :(
Im sure like many others on here, its bringing back very painful memories of losing my own heart bun Tilly :cry:
These special, precious buns are so so loved and missed. That a human and an animal can develop such a strong unbreakable bond is beautiful. And tragic when the horrific inevitable happens :cry:

I can't even bear the thought of losing my Bob!:cry: But today has made me realise that no bun is invincable:cry:

its when they look at you and know whats going on in your head, and she doesn't have to talk (although of course in my head she does)

I know Teddy was the same to you Ali... gosh I am weeping again :cry:

I can't even bear the thought of losing my Bob!:cry: But today has made me realise that no bun is invincable:cry:

its when they look at you and know whats going on in your head, and she doesn't have to talk (although of course in my head she does)

:cry::cry::cry:
All our hearts are breaking with you Ali.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It just seems so unfair. :cry:

Back