• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I sell my hutch for?

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
Hiya :wave:

I am probably going to sell my Ryedale hutch. It is like this one but in 9mm log lop it has stairs and has been treated inside and out with the Good for Wood product that they sell. It has the wooden turns not the latches but they can be added pretty easily and are quite cheap to buy.

It is 5 foot wide by 3 foot deep and each floor is 2 foot deep.

It has a thermal insulated cover from the cover man with waterproof and night covers.

I bought it about 6 months ago - the hutch cost £265 and the cover was about £100. :shock:

I bought it for a single bunny that has now bonded with my french lop and has moved into a shed so it is just being used for storage :roll:

It is very big, heavy and bulky and would need to be collected. What do you reckon I should try and sell it for?

(Mods - I am not trying to sell it with this post - just trying to get an idea what to think about selling it for.)

Back