• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The plain digestives?
Yes they are not going to do any harm, we were told that they can be used as an emergency food when bunny wont eat, but best not to actually feed them unless really needed.

Keith has a biscuit obsession and I kept on finding nibbled biscuits all over the place. We found out that actually he'd learnt how to open the tin with his feet and nose... he mostly nibbles the edge and then "hides" the rest of the biscuit, rather than pig out on it. I then find the biscuit (he always puts them under the telly or the wiifit) and chuck the rest away. Doesn't seem to have done him any problems!

There was a sign in my old vets saying feeding a dog one digestive is like feeding a human a hamburger :shock: so just imagine what it must be for a bun! I don't think it'll do them any harm though, just incredibly fattening!

I give my two a tiny wee crumble of one now and again - just because they're sooooooooo cute and I love seeing the crumbs around their mouths!!:love:

Back