• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help!!! TEDDY!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I don't understand....he's dead.......Teddy.....what happened...what have I done...what do I do

My heart has been ripped out! It was Teddy...ny Teddy! Please someone help! I need help!

Oliver doesn't umderstand why I'm in hystwrics and I can't stop shaking!

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!!!! Why has he gone! ...he's Teddy! HE can't be gone!!!!

Oh my Goodness!
This is a shock.

Please dont blame yourself, there must have been something up.

Mega hugs for you x
I do know how you feel, its not great :(

can you get him a post mortem Ali? i know its an awful thought but otherwise you will torture yourself and its not your fault :cry:

Ali, i'm so sorry. i don't know what to say.

whatever happened, it wasn't your fault. you love teddy, and he must have known it.

i am so sorry you have had this awful shock. and sorry for your loss of teddy, whom you will always miss.

hold on, little girl. hold on.

Last edited:
I'm not ok. He was my everything. My black boy! I don't know if I can go on without him!

I know that it feels like you can't go on, and it is totally normal and fine to feel like this just now.
It doesnt seem like it just now, but it will get easier with time. The great feeling of loss and missing will never really go away, but thats cos you have had something in your life so special.

I really do feel for you just now. xx

I can't believe it! I am literally :shock: can't even imagine how you must be feeling. What an awful awful shock. I really think you should get a PM done for you own piece of ming, I am 99.9% certain it was something quick an painless that couldn't have been prevented.

Not your fault! D:

Pleeease don't try and find ways to blame yourself. I agree with getting a post mortem done, if possible, to find some sort of 'answer'. I'm very, very sorry! :(

Do you have any friends or family you can call?

What if it is my fault1 What if I caused this somehow! What if I killed him

you cant have, youve not done anything different have you. it might help to reassure you nothing could of prevented such a sudden death. i cant beleive you have lost him hunny i really cant but theres no way its your fault xxxx

Back