• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Kayj and Bunnyaddict and everyone else!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our two nameless bunnies have been out in the garden in the sun today and they loved it, they are still quite frightened and need to be handled a lot more,

Notnamed2fromKays044x2.jpg

Notnamed2fromKays058x2.jpg

You can see in these short videos how the little girl sways her head

Awwwwwww Theo - thank you so much I so love these 2 & it's wonderful to see them so happy :love::love::love:

They deserve so much much happiness after what they've endured & they'll get all that & more with you :D

Will keep an eye out for the fundraiser to name them ;)

Awwwwwww Theo. They look so happy:D:D:D. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Suzanne, when she first came into rescue she was blind in one eye we think due to the trauma she endured:evil:. I had thought over the couple of days before they went to Theo that she was getting some vision back as she wasn't as jumpy with people going to see her:D.

They look very happy and I love how they are so happy with each other, grooming and sitting together!! :love::love::love:

I am still doing the fundraiser by the way, I think it is waiting to be approved by a mod, I hope I havent done anything wrong :? But basically watch this space! :)

They look very happy and I love how they are so happy with each other, grooming and sitting together!! :love::love::love:

I am still doing the fundraiser by the way, I think it is waiting to be approved by a mod, I hope I havent done anything wrong :? But basically watch this space! :)

I just wondered how things were going with the fundraiser Helen? :wave:

I'm keeping a look out for it & thinking of names for these 2 very special bunsters :love:

I have seen it in the fundraising section :wave:

They seem to be taking quite awhile to appear and then lots get posted all at the same time

Awwwwwww Theo. They look so happy:D:D:D. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

It's a pleasure, they really are an adorable pair, they need a lot of work doing with them, the little bot is still so very nervous, the little girl is more relaxed now but I really don't think she has much sight, she frets terribly if he is not by her side.

THANK YOU Kay or letting me give a home to this beautiful pair

It's a pleasure, they really are an adorable pair, they need a lot of work doing with them, the little bot is still so very nervous, the little girl is more relaxed now but I really don't think she has much sight, she frets terribly if he is not by her side.

THANK YOU Kay or letting me give a home to this beautiful pair

They wouldn't have gone anywhere else except for Denises of course. They deserve to be with you and have a forever home.

Awwwhh! I missed this somehow! I love the little tippy head bunny :love: I found myself swaying my head along with her whilst watching the second video. :oops: Not sure what that says about the state of my noggin! :lol:

Awwwhh! I missed this somehow! I love the little tippy head bunny :love: I found myself swaying my head along with her whilst watching the second video. :oops: Not sure what that says about the state of my noggin! :lol:

I use to do it with her when she was at mine, when she first came in she use to make me feel dizzy as she would run round in circles:(

Back