• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns enjoying the garden

Hopper

Mama Doe
Not took photos for a while to post up so thought whilst they were out and about today I would grab some pictures..

br21.jpg

br20.jpg

br19.jpg

br18.jpg

br16.jpg

br14.jpg

br13.jpg

br11.jpg

br10.jpg

br9.jpg

br7.jpg

br6.jpg

br5.jpg

br2.jpg

Well the little fluff monsters have (or should I say Simba) after all this time has learnt how to escape the garden :shock: :roll: They have been chewing the wooden face away in parts for a while and ive blocked holes, caught him squeezing through a chewed gap and getting out thismorning :roll: For now they are restricted which i feel cruel about :( But i will have to get some meshing and go right round the fencing now..

I suppose its not to bad as they are in a 8 foot kennel and run, with this pen fence round they get an extra 8x2 ft but still feel bad for em at moment as there used to whole garden.

(the 3 ft double in back isnt used dont worry, I use it as storage to keep bags hay, food and extrai toys in :) its ideal for storing stuff)
hb4.jpg

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

hb5.jpg

hb6.jpg

hb7.jpg

hb8.jpg

hb9.jpg

hb10.jpg

hb11.jpg

hb12.jpg

Gis a kiss :love::lol:
hbd1.jpg

Oliver prefers the pen run on as he feels more secure, he rarley left the kennel front to go round the garden bless him but he had the choice. Mind you it was so hot today they prefered to stay in kennel run more bless them.

Back