• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a kind of rabbity, happy, excited type of behaviour...?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Lola does it. She shakes her head first and then jumps. Then she shakes it again and runs around in a tiny circle. After coming to an abrupt stop, she thinks for a second and then leaps over to the side!! Is she happy or has she got mites or fleas or something!!!???? :shock:

It;s the head shaking that worries you when you first see it. I thought they had bits in their ears that they were trying to get out, but then they followed up with big mad binkies :oops:

Grace does this every day like something is making her jump or something, shes been checked at the vets and is completly clean and healthy, aaparently its a sign of happiness like a binky, infact gracie has been doing this all day. xxx :p

Grace does this every day like something is making her jump or something, shes been checked at the vets and is completly clean and healthy, aaparently its a sign of happiness like a binky, infact gracie has been doing this all day. xxx :p

Oh good!! Go Gracey!! :D

Angel does this ALLLL the time lol, totally looses it :lol:, running round in tiny circles as fast as she can, then leaping in the air :love:

I LOVE it when my bunnies do this. :love: I accidentally startled a young wild bunny on a field a few days ago, and it did the exact same thing and kept spying on me. Bunnies are such happy, happy, happy little creatures!

Though someone needs to tell my Jack-bunny not to do his head/ear flicks and following binkies next to and into walls or doors, hmm...

Happy bunny :)

My Inca does a highly similar thing. She runs in a circle then half goes under the sofa, then comes back out, binky's about, runs in a circle, then goes half under the sofa......she does this on loop! hehe.

Lola does it. She shakes her head first and then jumps. Then she shakes it again and runs around in a tiny circle. After coming to an abrupt stop, she thinks for a second and then leaps over to the side!! Is she happy or has she got mites or fleas or something!!!???? :shock:

Thats how Lola binkies - she does not do the full ones - she does mini head binkies as she is far too posh to do real ones!

Back