• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Were do you keep all your pictures of your bunnies?

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I was just wondering were you all keep your pictures of you bunnies/family pets?
I have been looking for sometime now to see if anyone sells a rabbit photo album and all i can find are christening albums. This lead me to wonder what you all do with them.:D

On the computer. I have an album in iPhoto with my bestest pics in general which is my screensaver - it comes up all nice and pro looking. A couple I have printed. A bunny album would be a great idea though.

Comp/Disk/Special ones in photo album and most are plastered all over my garage where they live.....everyone always goes :shock: when they go in :lol:

Flickr, photobox and albums EVERYWHERE! :shock: I take about 500+ photos a week, so they really are everywhere.

On the computer. I have an album in iPhoto with my bestest pics in general which is my screensaver - it comes up all nice and pro looking. A couple I have printed. A bunny album would be a great idea though.

Oh and I also have a dedicated album on my Fotki site. Second link in my signature.

On my laptop, mobile phone, my fridge with blutack- when you are in kitchen yuo can see photo's of bunnys on doors every morning- because alot of mine are outside, it lets me have them inside too, better than a photo album in my view as i am at the fridge alot :)

Most of mine are on the computer ... when I can find them (they seem to have disappeared at the moment) and a lot of them are stuck in my phone.

I;ve found the lead to get em onto the computer but because I've done quite a lot of em on high res (by accident) it taks about 5 mins to download each one and I have over 100 on it :oops: - oh, and I have loads in my old phone of them as lickle babies which I will get round to downloading as they are soooo cute.

Back