• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy and baby bunnies

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Amber and her babies arrived here with me on Sunday. Mummy has never been handled, so is very scared. Shes 14 months old :) Babies are 6 weeks old :)

mummybunny.jpg

Mummybunny.jpg

Now i think all 4 babies are girls, but i had to check so quickly as they havent been handled at all yet :(

Baby 1 - Evie
sootybaby1.jpg

sootybaby.jpg

Baby 2 - Arnie
baby22.jpg

baby2.jpg

Baby 3 (Scamp look a like) - Anya
BWbaby1.jpg

BWBaby.jpg

Baby 4 - Ellie
baby11.jpg

baby1.jpg

All will be looking for their forever homes soon :love:

Last edited:
They are all lovely - mum looks very chilled out considering she is in a new place and not had much contact :D

They are all lovely - mum looks very chilled out considering she is in a new place and not had much contact :D

:shock: Shes like lightening! God knows how we got the first pic :lol: Its the only decent pic we got as she was trying to jump back into her hutch. She will lay on her back in your arms no problem, but if you sit her on your knee, she bolts :( Poor girl

You can stop squabbling Becca and Hoppit....theyre all coming here......with me!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back