• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's saddle

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Alfie is moulting so bad at the moment. He looks like he's wearing a saddle.

034-1.jpg

Ha! What an unusual moult.

I've noticed that my grey bunnies have the strangest moults. Joey has a rather dashing headband at the moment,whilst a few years ago he had blue eyeshadow!

Borage has revealed a rather fetching pair of black eyebrows in his moult this year - I need to find some pics.....

When Colin grew his winter coat last year it grew on his back first - it was like someone had come along and put a toupee on him...

odd...

:lol::lol::lol:

His waist's all cinched in like he's wearing a corset. :lol::lol::lol:

I used to have a chinchilla bun with weird moult patterns too, it was fascinating to watch.

Ah bless him - he does look like he's been at the barber's and got bored halfway through :love: :love:

My OH's mum once said Barnaby looked like Homer Simpson coz he had a zig-zag moult line on his face :shock:

He looks so much smaller with his new fur. I suppose their summer coats are thinner than winter ones.

My Alfie's got a tiny slim patch on his backside, where that bit's finished moulting and the rest is still going. It's not till the fur starts coming out that you realise how much of it they have. :shock::shock: Alfie and Bubbles always look chubbier in their winter coat.

Back