• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost Bunny Update

Sazzii

Warren Scout
We decided to call him Bobby :p

We haven't heard anything as of yet; we've put advert in the town and posted leaflets through doors.

We put him in the run today:

bobby4.jpg

bobby5m.jpg

And finally, it's a hard life being a bunny...

bobby6.jpg

:)

Awwwwhhh! Those photo's are like 'going, goooiiiiing.... gone!' :lol:

He is gorgeous. I have to say, I'd be chuffed if he wandered into my garden :love:

What a lovely bun - do be REALLY careful about anyone claiming him especially if you have described him in the posters etc.

. Also think hard to yourself about whether their housing was good enough - even if they are his original owners - after all he escaped!

TBH if his owners haven't leafletted and posted like you have then really . . . .

What a lovely bun - do be REALLY careful about anyone claiming him especially if you have described him in the posters etc.

. Also think hard to yourself about whether their housing was good enough - even if they are his original owners - after all he escaped!

TBH if his owners haven't leafletted and posted like you have then really . . . .

We didn't describe him, we just said like... Rabbit found, the area, date, colour and a contact number.

If anyone does ask we will ask for the breed, sex etc :)

Back