• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got Bunny kisses - so excited!!!

I know it's silly but I'm so excited. Last night we got Blakey and Mr Bingley Sir out for a hop around the living room and Mr Bingley groomed me! This is after almost 3 years of having them! :love: :love:
I didn't do anything different from normal - I was just laid on my front letting them hop round me (and Blakey gets on my back and grooms the back of my head for a while sometimes) but Mr Bingley NEVER shows much affection and is a bit nippy tbh sometimes. But last night he hopped round the front of me, I put my head down in greeting and he groomed my fringe and forehead for about 10 seconds .... :love: :love:
TBH in his one eyed status he might have seen my blonde hair, thought I was Blakey and then realised it was me and hopped off thinkg 'ugh, ugh, horriwble hoomin taste in ma mouf' but he did it, yay.
Has anyone else ever had to wait 3 years for a sign of affection from their buns? Sorry for the random post but I was so thrilled!
Tammy x

Mine have never done it! Leo demands loving off me but refuses to give it back. Archies too independant and doesn't even like nose rubs, he just likes food. Blanche I've only had for two weeks so we'll see!

Awww- thats sooooo lovely!

We've had lucky for 3 and a half months and he's always been affectionate towards me and our girls (doesnt much like cwtching but likes affection) but he's really horrible to my OH. He thumps at him and wont let him be picked up and has even made growly type noises when hubby has been laying near Lucky's 'space'! We are hoping Lucky will warm to hubby but its not looking likely. TBH - i think he genreally doesnt like males - he even thumps at my nephews but is fine with my niece. :lol:

after an hour of 'grooming' (cuddles and stroking, as well as loose hair removal) from me, matthew will give my neck one lick, to say 'thank you that's enough, you may put me down now'. tabby is a bit more appreciative but not much.

Blackberry kisses me at every opportunity :love:

The other three don't, but I still love 'em :love:

Dandelion has taken to pulling my arm into the hutch at breakfast time - he grabs my sleeve and pull my arm in :lol:

I get nothing. Pie circles and buzzes at me when she see's me in the mornings but will only groom my OH - hussy :lol:

Back