• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yo! Yo Dandelion!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
.... we're ready for our first rumble...

benandlolwellard.jpg

.... just name the time and place! Benbo and Lolita are reeeeeeeeeadyyyy!
(We changes our names to something more tough and gangy - mum still calls us Benben and Lolsie - the embarrasement!) :roll:

Dandelion: That is sooo cool! I am jealous :evil: Mum. Mum! MUM!!!!! I wanna pair of shades and a studded collar and a baseball cap too!!!!!

That's sooo funny :lol: :love:
I wanna black bunny so they can join the gang :( I'm supposing a grey one wouldn't cut it :lol:

Dandelion: I was gonna colour non-black bunnies withmy indelible pen, but mum confiscated it :evil: but I am willing to dip any bunnies in my black poster paint if they want to be a black bunny. ;)

Dandelion: I was gonna colour non-black bunnies withmy indelible pen, but mum confiscated it :evil: but I am willing to dip any bunnies in my black poster paint if they want to be a black bunny. ;)

Barnaby - Oooo, me, me - i wanna be tuff sos I can stands up to Bo when she's being a nasty bun :evil:

Back