• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For happybun, who loves goats.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Jack and Primrose.
498.jpg

Bluebell,
501.jpg

Violet ( sister to Jane's Morse!)
332.jpg

A few of the gang.
495.jpg

Awwwwww they are gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:

Reminds me of Turnip & Clover our goats that we had when I was little girl :)

Wish I could have some again, but the neighbours would hate me for sure!!! :shock: :lol:

No, they belong to a theme park where I worked last year. Wish they were mine tho! (and I'd treat them a lot better :evil:)

Goat are wonderful, aren't they.
Some of mine are in their teens now and looking the worse for ware, but still such personalilties.

They're lovely, but sooooo strong! There were many time when I was mucking them out and they just rail roaded me over.....much to the amusement of many tourists....:roll:

They're lovely, but sooooo strong! There were many time when I was mucking them out and they just rail roaded me over.....much to the amusement of many tourists....:roll:

Mine go out in the morning 2 by 2 on leads. Sometimes I just end up being dragged along, jogging to keep up. Jack and Bluebell are the worst- Jack is slow and arthritic, while Bluebell is keen to get out. I end up being pulled in half.

yes! i've only just seen this! thank you, so much! i love goats. my dad used to keep them and i miss them. you have lovely goats!

OMG they have diddy rugs too :love:
I love goats, we use to have 4 at my old yard but the owner of them never did anything so they were kinda scary when we had to clean them out and feed them.

OMG they have diddy rugs too :love:
I love goats, we use to have 4 at my old yard but the owner of them never did anything so they were kinda scary when we had to clean them out and feed them.

We've found goats to be very human orientated. A couple of ours, who have had particularly bad times are a bit wary, but generally they are very loving- if you can spend a bit of time with them. Don't like strangers though- except Conker:roll:.

Back