• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naming Fundraiser for Rabbit Retreat (Snowy) U/D Winners Announced :-)

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
This is a fundraiser for Theo (Snowy) at the Rabbit Retreat, for these two gorgeous bunnies that she has recently taken in:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=228834

These two gorgeous bunsters both need names and so this is a Naming Fundraiser.

I would like to ask for £1 per bunny name (ie £2 if you want to suggest a name for each). Payment via paypal (please do it as a 'gift') to snoopsnflumps@yahoo.co.uk. Please include your RU Username when you paypal me so I can match up entries.

This will run until Midnight on Sunday 6th June. Names will be entered in to two separate 'hats' - one for the boy and one for the girl - and picked at random (will see if Fay can help us).

Prizes are as follows:

Prize for the boy's name: (as modelled by Starbuck!). This includes: One Hundred Ways to a Happy Bunny by Celia Haddon; a bag of Woodlands Chamomile Harvest; and a bag of Woodlands Blackcurrant and Apple.

afacadc6.jpg

Prize for the girl's name: This includes: a lavender-scented microwaveable bunny; Woodlands Dandelion Feast; and Woodlands Bark Bites.

6e4b6154.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:
Been looking for this fundraiser :D

Seeing as we couldn't offer these 2 special bunsters a home - I really want to take part :)

I'll get my thinking cap on & be back later with my suggestions :D

Right had my thinking cap on :wave:

My suggestions are Winnie & Winston or George & Gracie :)

Have paypalled my money :)

I will have a think and get back to you!!

Right, my suggestions are Fred and Velma :D

These two are a right pair of cuties, it was lovely to meet them at Kays :love:

Last edited:
Thank you Denise and Sarah for your entries, I have received your payments. :D

Thanks so much.

Would it be ok with everyone if I extend the deadline to Monday 1st June at Midnight, its just that this thread has taken several days to show up and I'd like to give it as much chance as possible. Hope thats ok?

Thank you Denise and Sarah for your entries, I have received your payments. :D

Thanks so much.

Would it be ok with everyone if I extend the deadline to Monday 1st June at Midnight, its just that this thread has taken several days to show up and I'd like to give it as much chance as possible. Hope thats ok?

I think that's a great idea - could you even extend it longer? What about running it for 2 weeks?

Would be really great if we could raise a decent amount from this for Theo :D

I think that's a great idea - could you even extend it longer? What about running it for 2 weeks?

Would be really great if we could raise a decent amount from this for Theo :D

Thank you Denise, I am happy to extend it for two weeks if Theo and those who have entered are also happy.

I'll change it to two weeks in the hope thats ok.

I'd been waiting for this thread to appear.:?

Anyway for the girl I'd like to suggest Frances and for the boy Assisi

Will paypal you now.

I have paid :wave:
Terry and June is our suggestion :):)
great prizes too - quite ironic really i could do with the 100 ways to a happy bunny or maybe the lavender bunny to calm my frayed nerves :lol:
Good luck everyone and i hope this fundraiser does well,it's fantastic what good work Theo (and all helpers!) do for these bunnies :love:

I was wondering when this fundraiser was going to appear as I was feeling awful for suggesting it be done:oops:.
Would it not be a good idea if these two bunnies could pick out their own names from the hat:D

Can I have a go even though they came from my rescue:D

Last edited:
I was wondering when this fundraiser was going to appear as I was feeling awful for suggesting it be done:oops:.
Would it not be a good idea if these two bunnies could pick out their own names from the hat:D

Can I have a go even though they came from my rescue:D

Yes you are more than welcome to have a go! :)

They can choose their own names if either Theo is happy to do it or maybe she will let me go over and meet all her lovely bunnies and take pics!! ;):D

Will PM Theo about it, but I know she is v busy.

Yes you are more than welcome to have a go! :)

They can choose their own names if either Theo is happy to do it or maybe she will let me go over and meet all her lovely bunnies and take pics!! ;):D

Will PM Theo about it, but I know she is v busy.

I will think of a couple of names now:D

Back