• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A v. important requist

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ma mummeh saids I has to put on my serious face...
missjingles2004.jpg

she has aksed me to aks all da wildie buns among us, to please PLEASE speaks to da mummeh bunnehs who lives in da wild and aks dem not to let da baby ones out near da road. She says every night on her way home she see dem nibbling de grasses by de side of de road and she is v v worried dat dey might get hitted by de cars. My mummeh is very sad at de moment so I want to helps give her less worries. I hopes you will understand and helps. Fank oo!

Last edited:
:love::love::love: Harvey says that wildie bunnehs dont have internet so we will have to create a bunneh communication network. It is very norty of them though to play beside the road.

:love::love::love: Harvey says that wildie bunnehs dont have internet so we will have to create a bunneh communication network. It is very norty of them though to play beside the road.

oooh oh, like 101 dalmations! I loves dat film! cos I not 'fraid of goggies...why, what's mummy told you?! :shock::evil:

Awwww! :love:

You is bootiful. :) xx

We've seen lots of norty wildy babies near the road too! Let's hope the babies and their mummies listen to you Beau!

oooh oh, like 101 dalmations! I loves dat film! cos I not 'fraid of goggies...why, what's mummy told you?! :shock::evil:

exactly like 101 dalmations. you iz a really brave bunneh you would not be scared of a lickle doggie now, would you? ;)

My hubby was out on his bike the other evening and saw a tiny baby wildie by the side of the road and it was so tiny it couldnt get up the kerb, just kept bumping into it. So he stopped and picked him/her up and put him/her safely near the hedge on the grass. We hope she/he says there :)

My hubby was out on his bike the other evening and saw a tiny baby wildie by the side of the road and it was so tiny it couldnt get up the kerb, just kept bumping into it. So he stopped and picked him/her up and put him/her safely near the hedge on the grass. We hope she/he says there :)

:love::love: thats so sweet :love:

Back