• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escape Artist!

Lorra10

New Kit
When we got my rabbit we completely fenced off everywhere in the garden so she can not get out. Or so we thought! She somehow gets into our next door neighbours garden and will stay in there for hours! She seems to prefer it there to in our garden (probably because she knows she won't get caught to put her back in her hutch). She has also somehow escaped into the area behind and i had to lift up a fence panel and slide under in my school uniform! Thanks to my troublesome bunny I ended up with loads of thorns in my legs and nettle stings all the way up. To make this even better we let her out today and could here scratching by my compost bin. I went to look and there is Tilly digging in the compost! We don't have a clue how she got in because it is a pretty big bin. I lifted her out and 2 hours later she was back in! I wasn't happy with my filthy little girl! Haha

I get so angry but I can't help but laugh at her when i see her pop round the shed with a muddy nose! I love her so much and if she didnt do these things she wouldn't be the rabbit that I love so much!

Back