• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have hutch but want to attach a run

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
Hiya all, :wave: we have recently brought two baby dwarf lops and as i was eager to get them we went for basic hutch from PAH like this:

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/poppy-den-guinea-pig-and-rabbit-hutch-by-pets-at-home-16028

i wish i would of waited now to get one with buit in run underneath but i couldnt wait for the bunnies lol, anyway my hubby says he will build one underneath can any of you suggest a mesh thats suitable once he has built the frame also what size should the hole be for the ramp that he has got to cut out, as i am not sure how big these will grow really can anyone point to some website that sell the mesh cheap i understand chicken wire is not suitable although i am convinced thats whats on the hutch right now?!:shock::roll: thanks in advance

I'm afraid that the hutch you have now isn't suitable for one rabbit...let alone two. They should be in at least a 6ftx2ft hutch with a 6ft run attached...or better yet a shed.:D

If your OH wants to make a run then make it as big as possible! Some peoople have 8ft runs, that are fabulous!

To be honest I would scrap the hutch and get a little wendy house with attached run.

We got our playhouse from bnQ for £85 and then build a 10ft run onto the side of it. Was quite easy to do and much cheaper than buying a hutch and run combined.

To be honest I would scrap the hutch and get a little wendy house with attached run.

We got our playhouse from bnQ for £85 and then build a 10ft run onto the side of it. Was quite easy to do and much cheaper than buying a hutch and run combined.

OOOOOOOOHH:D

any links:D:D

lol

OOOOOOOOHH:D

any links:D:D

lol

utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjktMjAxMDA1MDMtMjAzN.jpg

Back