• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jo's new dress

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:lol:

Jodress.jpg

Jodress2.jpg

hehehe she is so cute!!!

I just remembered when that old lady came over to us adn was like 'she's so cute' and then tried to stroke her before Jo almost took her hand off and the woman just walked away sheepishly. hahah funny.

O.M.G :love:

She looks SOO pretty!!

I wonder if I could persuade Flopsy to wear something similar..... :lol:

hehehe she is so cute!!!

I just remembered when that old lady came over to us adn was like 'she's so cute' and then tried to stroke her before Jo almost took her hand off and the woman just walked away sheepishly. hahah funny.

:lol: I told my mum about that and she said what did the lady say? I said nothing, she just walked off... probably died of a heart attack when she got home :lol: Poor woman.

:lol: I told my mum about that and she said what did the lady say? I said nothing, she just walked off... probably died of a heart attack when she got home :lol: Poor woman.

HBAHAHAHAHAHAHA wouldn't you feel guilty? hahaah. Ahh it wasn't Jo's fault lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back