• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whose your top bun?

is the male or female more dominant

• male

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • female

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • none lol or both at times

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
i have no idea... neither groom much, neither do anything to show whos boss actually :shock::shock::shock:

in our house rosie is top bun, she has always been in charge and know how to keep the boy buns under control :lol:

in our house rosie is top bun, she has always been in charge and know how to keep the boy buns under control :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

i had a suspicion that although pearl was the groomer she was also the boss. Alvin was obsessed so did as he was told.. at the end she used him as a pillow to prop herself up :love:

:love::love::love::love:

i had a suspicion that although pearl was the groomer she was also the boss. Alvin was obsessed so did as he was told.. at the end she used him as a pillow to prop herself up :love:

awwww :lol:

out of rosie and mitzi - rosie was in charge

out of rosie and mowgli - rosie was in charge

and once again rosie is in charge :lol::lol::lol: no bun will mess with her :lol:

Out of the 5 house buns it's definitely Ant who is top bunny. He keeps everyone under control!

Harder to say with Sienna & Dudley outside. Both groom each other frantically and both show dominant behaviour at times.

Hmm, it's hard with my two. They're both the boss in different situations.
When they were bonding it was Pipkin who was mounting Ruby, so he seemed to be dominant then. He still occasionally tries chasing her around the garden but isn't as persistent as he was at first.

Ruby is boss of the food. She sometimes steals food out of Pipkin's mouth :| Occasionally he steals it back and stands up for himself but usually just goes back to the food bowl.

Pipkin is boss of the snugglesafe when it's cold. He gets to sit right in the middle, Ruby is only allowed to rest her head on one side :roll:

Pipkin is also the boss of groomings. Ruby always complies when he asks for it but if she's asking then it's pretty hit or miss. Pipkin usually ignores her completely..

So I think it's probably pretty even... maybe Pipkin is a bit more dominant. I think he loves Ruby more than she loves him, though.

i actually dont know :?

Fuzzy is always humping Daisy..
But when Daisy gets grumpy because of the humping she chases everyone :?

I will go with Toffee... because it seems the girls are fighting over him ;) :lol:

Blue by far then Bramble......Honey and Bracken are way down the bottom, they just want to be loved so do anything the boys say and forever grooming them :lol:

Narla expects to be groomed but does not groom back.

Norris chases her away from food.

They definitely compete for the best place to sit: sometimes it can get quite political :lol:

Norris will often move her off somewhere if he wants to sit there.

However, being a house bunny, Narla get her own back by having 'a room of her own' upstairs. Norris is frightened of the stairs and has to stay in the dining room :lol:

my two are even.....hugs and kisses are shared equally. no humping or chasing or food stealing. they love to lay next to each other and go everywhere together too. sooooo cute:love::love::love:

Female through and through!
When I had a boy & a girl Misty would boss Ebony around ALL the time :love:
Pie does the same with me and OH! :lol:

Sora is definitly the boss, although she has fallen from her dizzying heights of boss/bully from the start into a relaxed and almost 'passive' boss :lol: I would say it was 100% her the boss to begin with but now it's about 60/40.

Lola..shhh nobody saw..shhhh :shock:

Edit to say the boss of me.. :lol:

In the pairs though neither for either, possible more swayed towards Mimah with Brian but not much x

Back