• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a poster please

Becca24

Mama Doe
I was hoping someone could do me a massive favour!

Chloe is having a birthday party here on sunday and I would like to do a poster to go on Pips hutch saying " Hello my name is Pip-diddy, I like to have my nose rubbed but please do not pick me up" or somthing along them lines anyway!!

I have a MAC computer so cannot do word art or anything like that, I do though have a printer. So if someone wouldnt mind knocking me one up and then sending me the link I can print off!

I know it may seem a bit crazy but I dont want to have stand by his hutch like a hawk making sure no body decides to pick him up or anything like that so if they not too then I wont worry so much!

Most of the people coming are adults my family and friends but still some people need telling if you get my drift!!

Ok have sent you something it's not very good justa bit of word art but it should do the trick

Back