• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Questions?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
How many bunnys have you bonded at once?

3 is the maximum number i've bonded- girls. I have a bonded pair of males but they are brothers and have not been apart.

iv only ever bonded pairs, but i know many people have large groups so i guess they got bonded!! tinsel has tonnes of bunnys in one group!! x

I've bonded pairs and trios. I'd like my 9 buns to all be in one big group or maybe two groups one day but I'm too scared to attempt it.

Thanks- does anyone worry about costs if a whole big group get ill at one time and spread infection? I am tempted to bond my 14 if i can, but i don't know if i could handle 14 bunnys being ill at one time, should any of them get an eye infection or anything contagious etc.

6 at once 4 girls and 2 boys
soon going to do 3 boys and 1 girl and add another 2 to the group of six

as for them all getting ill at once it could happen anyway even if they werent in a group
I would love them all toegther its less cleanning out and they all seem happier in a group that they were single or pairs

I think if they had something seriously contagious it would spread anyway unless you religiously washed your hands and ever single thing that comes into contact with anybun, and even then it might still jump?

I have 2 pairs that im considering bonding.I have a pair of house buns and have had to bring in a pair from outside as a 3rd bun was stolen last week.They are taking over my sons room which isn't really a long term solution so im glad to know that its not going to be impossible.Does anyone have advice on bonding to pairs together?

Shelley

I have 2 pairs that im considering bonding.I have a pair of house buns and have had to bring in a pair from outside as a 3rd bun was stolen last week.They are taking over my sons room which isn't really a long term solution so im glad to know that its not going to be impossible.Does anyone have advice on bonding to pairs together?

Shelley

I'd like to know too. I was going to try to bond my two pairs together this summer but I'm wondering if I would be better off leaving them be.

Thing is the scent of the lops sets the lionheads off and sometimes they go for me or chase one another. :? If I could get them bonded together then I wouldn't have to worry about changing clothes so much and also they would have SO much more space. They could free-range upstairs in virtually all the rooms then.

Back