• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my dad

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
is outside leveling paving slabs so they can have the run attached to the hutch and sawing wood so they cant escape when the run is attached to the hutch :D all for my bunnys :love: and he says he doesnt love them :lol: i came home the other day and caught him cuddling Mae :shock:

hehe :p he's a big pushover really :) he didnt want me to have anymore pets, he kicked up a big fuss about getting a hamster last year (i gave up eventually :p )

:lol::lol: Aw my dads the same he is helping bunny proof our patio so the bunnyfriends can play out.. although he likes to tell me he thinks they are pointless, but he talks to them when he thinks I'm not listening

My OH was a bit like that - said he wasn't that into them at first...then...ended up building them a run, bunnyproofing the garden, coming with me to rabbit events, offering to help out at a rescue...and can now regularly be found crawling around on the floor playing with them!:lol:

My Dad built my bunnies a hutch in one of his sheds...we moved away and he said that way we could bring them with us when we visit. Dads are great :D

my dad is the samee!! :lol:

He built me a hutch and a run to start off with, the run he made got thrown away because they became free range.

He let me take over half the garage with my bunny stuff and the hutch :oops: :lol:

He brought me a run and a crate for my birthday :lol:

And i keep catching him making on the floor, nearly in georges cage to give him nose rubs :roll: and when the other 3 come in for grooming he gives them sneaky nose rubs too! :lol:

:love::love:

my dad put my hutch together and built the run from scratch :) so yesterday it turns out he was building them a little shelter so when it rains and i cant get out quickly they have somewhere to hide :) he's moving the hutch today :love: he had cuddles with Mae last nigh when we were puttin her away :) i think shes his favourite :love:

Back