• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had a knock on my door.

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
It was my neighbour. A very nice Indian chap.

Guess who have dug a hole into his garden?! :shock: :oops:

...Not only have Ruby, Ted and Pixie dug a hole into their garden, but they've been going into his house!! :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Luckily he's besotted with the buns, and told me not to worry.

I'll deffo be blocking the hole off, but it's good that he wasn't angry :oops:!

Ruby's a naughty little minx!! :roll:

:lol: aww that's lovely he was so nice though, my neighbours certainly wouldn't be :(

My mum's old rabbit used to get out and go eat the neighbours cabbages :lol:

sorry but that did make me laff, suppose one way to get to know your neighbours :lol::lol:

If I was a bunny I'd dig through to their garden! The grass is about a foot long!! :shock: :lol: Bunny heaven!
It's the going inside that's norteh! At least if they go missing I can conclude they got shut in a cupboard next door because they're too darn nosey!! :roll:

Very naughty bunsters! Good that he wasn't annoyed though.

And re the PJ's i regularly go out and feed the buns in my pjs and slippers :lol: :lol:

sorry but that did make me laff, suppose one way to get to know your neighbours :lol::lol:

Luckily they can'y dig through to other next door! There's a staffy living there! Poor old pup gets very confused as to why the buns lie up against the fence! Just wanders up and down sniffing at them! :lol:
The buns tease him! :lol:

Very naughty bunsters! Good that he wasn't annoyed though.

And re the PJ's i regularly go out and feed the buns in my pjs and slippers :lol: :lol:

So do I...but talking for 20 minutes in my neighbours garden isn't really the thing I want to be doing in my jammies!! (Luckily I'm wearing a hoody too!!...I'm not wearing a bra yet!:shock:)

So do I...but talking for 20 minutes in my neighbours garden isn't really the thing I want to be doing in my jammies!! (Luckily I'm wearing a hoody too!!...I'm not wearing a bra yet!:shock:)

Yeah not as bad as answering the door to the posty one saturday morning chatting for 10mins and then shutting the door and realising that my pj top was white and see through :shock: :shock:

Hahahahaha this thread has really made me laugh ....... bless the bunnies!

Its cute that they're so friendly (and nosey) and great that your neighbour likes them! I'm not surprised tho, they sound like real little characters ....... and if I didn't have bunnies, I'd love a visit from a neighbours buns!

Ha ha must be a big hole for giants to fit through.

My lot used to get into next door and mow the lawn when the house was empty and it wasnt getting mown - they thought it was great

:lol::lol::lol:

that's hilarious!!!!!

My OH took me outside yesterday when I got back from work and pointed to a hole in the lawn. he said "ruby did this today and you have to work out a way to stop it." I said "ALL BUNNEHS DO IT. It's INSTINCT! It's not like i can reason with Ruby to stop her digging!"

He thinks I should magically be able to stop the buns moulting/shredding/digging/gnawing as if they only do it because they're not well trained enough!

:lol::lol::lol:
Oh how funny. You are very lucky to have such an understanding neighbor.
Naughty buns!

It was my neighbour. A very nice Indian chap.

Guess who have dug a hole into his garden?! :shock: :oops:

...Not only have Ruby, Ted and Pixie dug a hole into their garden, but they've been going into his house!! :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Luckily he's besotted with the buns, and told me not to worry.

I'll deffo be blocking the hole off, but it's good that he wasn't angry :oops:!

Ruby's a naughty little minx!! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that made me laugh...... Naughty bunnehs. Its a good job you have such nice neighbours.:D

Back