• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to the vets today....

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
For the girls to get their VHD vaccine, and I'm dead worried! I was never worried about it before until people started posting on here about it! :shock:

aww theyll be fine, make sure you massage the injection site every couple of hours today after. vet told me to do this when pearl got scabs that first time. helps to spread it out or something and reduces the scab risk :D:D

aww theyll be fine, make sure you massage the injection site every couple of hours today after. vet told me to do this when pearl got scabs that first time. helps to spread it out or something and reduces the scab risk :D:D

Thank you :thumb: my vets never told me this but mine have never had an adverse reaction. And i want lapinject right?

Hope your lovely hoard are ok Nicola, Im sure they'll be fine except for being abit huffy coz their horrible mummy took them to get jabbed by a horrible lady ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back