• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are you + bunny update

davinab

Young Bun
I kinda feel a bit of an old fogey on this site....any senior members...or a t my age are bunnies childish.....(40 + a lot)

Just a quick update for anyone who read a previous email months ago about a house rabbit called Mojo (English Lop) who was trashing my home...He is now happily outdoors and bonded with a little manic blue girl who is the boss, they have large external hutch and when the cockatiels are indoors I recover their flight area with wood chip (natural) and let the bunnies out in a 16' x 6' run they have a burster, I now also have a large black E.lop /Frenchie neutered male and am expecting (so to speak) an ex breeding E Lop doe , ironically the above bucks ex partner. When she is spayed the two will be bonded.
Hopefully then with 2 pairs I can call it a do (yeah right) oh and I am hoping to get a Spaniel pup but as they say that is another story, would put pictures o here but as as an ageing dinosaur dont know how to do it
I also live in Scotland on the West coast (nr Oban ) and would like to know any members up here and anyone who might be interested in rehoming rabbits as I work closely with SSPCA

:wave: Hi! Well I'm 21, and I often feel younger than a lot of people on here!

bunnies are adult pets, there is nothing childish about having them!!

I am 31 with 2 bunnies so far !!! My boys 7 & 3 think they are for them hehehe little do they know they are MINE LOL

Well Princess was originally bought for the girls from their auntie (not that it was wrong cos I said it would still be my responsibilty as I'm the adult) but she's now MY baby :lol:

I'm 35, thats the first time ive written that as it was only my birthday on friday :)
I have 2 buns just now, and i think i will have buns all my life :)

I'm 43, have 2 buns (though as I type have the cutest little foster bun giving me the eye :lol:).
I plan to always have at least 2 buns & to inspire more people to become bunny geeks too!

I'm 20 and have 4, noway are rabbits childish pets, I think Honey would have heart failure if she belonged to children.

My nans 85 and has 17 bunnies :D

Im 26 and have 2 buns and 1 in my heart :love:
You can be too young to own a bun...but never too old ;) I want buns to be a part of my life forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 45 ........... and I just have the two, which I know is minimal by RU standards!

They are my babies and I love them to bits. I also have three children and a Yorkie.

Back