• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ach look at his wee furry foot would ye?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
DSC00235.jpg

My wee man - even his wee toes are cuddly!!:love:

My rabbits always stop what they are doing when I try and take their pic!! they tease me with cute poses and then when I grab the camera they stop!!!

What pink thing where? :lol::lol::lol:

I think I can just about make out the underneath of one of his toes - a little to the left of the bit of hay he's got stuck. It looks like the underside of one of his claws; the fleshy bit where it meets the toe itself iyswim. (I'm useless at explaining things) Could it be that? Any chance he'd let you have a look? :?

Aw, bunny feet :love: so sweet. I would agree with Karen that it looks like the pad where the nail meets the toe? Doesn't look very inflamed or anything.

Aw, bunny feet :love: so sweet. I would agree with Karen that it looks like the pad where the nail meets the toe? Doesn't look very inflamed or anything.

Phew!! And there's no way Benson would let you look at his feet!!!!

He seems fine and that photo is a few months old so I think you are right. I shall hereby relax!! :roll:

Thanks for advice though. :wave:

It's such a cute piccie!

I love my boys feet, too :love: I like it when they're all stretched out with their footsies behind them.I just wanna get in there an tickle them (but I restrain myself :oops:)

Oh. They'll be back on the forum now changing the gang. Should I tell Lola and Benson to look out something less menacing to wear? :?

They've decided to do grumpy/sweet on alternate days :lol:,so Lola & Benson will need a change of costume for the sweet days :)

I'll get Lola on it in the morning. She'll have something in her wardrobe. It's not a problem. I'm off to bed now with a pile of marking. (Can I just say, and I wouldn't admit this to just anyone...... passed Build-a-Bear in Belfast recently and saw a tiny (Lola sized) ladybird outfit, complete with deedlybopers and frilly red satin skirt and petticoat....... It's ok I didn't buy it but I did stop to think....."how cute would that be?? Cruel, but cute!!) :oops:

I'll get Lola on it in the morning. She'll have something in her wardrobe. It's not a problem. I'm off to bed now with a pile of marking. (Can I just say, and I wouldn't admit this to just anyone...... passed Build-a-Bear in Belfast recently and saw a tiny (Lola sized) ladybird outfit, complete with deedlybopers and frilly red satin skirt and petticoat....... It's ok I didn't buy it but I did stop to think....."how cute would that be?? Cruel, but cute!!) :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: If you want to risk losing a few fingers putting it on her of course..... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm very lucky that Alfie is used to me looking at/touching his feet now as I give the pinned one a gentle once-over every day to make sure nothing is amiss. Bubbles is so tiny that she is powerless to move, bless her, but as soon as she feels your grip loosen, she's off.

Back