• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The guessing game!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
To help raise funds towards our outstanding vet bills, Lynne from Holiday Hutches and Animal Magic Pet Supplies, has very kindly donated two prizes for this competition!

All you have to do, is guess the number of products (including all the variations) that Animal Magic Pet Supplies have for sale in their online pet shop.

http://www.animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk/epages/BT3336.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3336/Categories

They are donating the following for 1st prize.
AMExcelpackage.jpg
which is worth £20.99

2nd prize for next nearest guess will be
1x Rody Treat Ball
2x willow balls
1 bag of Excel Country Garden herbs
1 bag of Excel Mountain Meadow Herbs
1 pack of Excel Dandelion Nature Snacks

Guesses are a minimum donation of £2 a go.

This will be running until 8th June.

Payment can be via paypal or via a card over the phone direct to my vets.

Paypal is: starlightsrabbitrescue@hotmail.com
Vets phone number (for card payments): 02085998544

We will have a go to get the ball rolling :) Our totally random guess is 520 products :D

Will paypal the money now... come on guys its all for a good cause :) xxx

ETA: Money sent :wave: xXx

I have only just been alerted to this post and actually withdrew my offer a few weeks ago now as I hadn't heard anything back from Kris (although Kris does say she had contacted me and I dont doubt this, but there is nothing in my inbox). In light of not hearing I offered it to another rescue (Becklen) as a fundraiser which is running really well so far. I'm afraid we cant do this for 2 rescues at once at the moment sorry.
How many entries have you had Kris? Let me know and we'll see what we can sort out.

Last edited:
Lisa I mailed Kris a few days ago to ask her to refund you and let us have addresses for the 2 people who had entered and we would send them a small consolation prize. I haven't heard anything again :( If you want to pm me an address I will make sure something comes out to you this week to cover your £2 entry.

have recieved a message from Kris and i am letting her keep the entry fee as a donation.
thank you for offering a consalation prize...very kind, i have given kris my address.

have recieved a message from Kris and i am letting her keep the entry fee as a donation.
thank you for offering a consalation prize...very kind, i have given kris my address.

Snap :) Kris has PMed me too :) I will send my address directly to you Lynne, although i think you may already have it xx

Back