• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Practising for Blackberry&Co's gang...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
3001026.jpg

We'll improve with practice!

Blackberry&Co: Yeah! We need a thread for grumpy black bunnies!!!

Dandelion: It's my gang! Not mums :evil:

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary003.jpg

Clover: C'mon, grumpy black bunnies - post your pics!

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary002.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant!

Alfie: I don't really do grumpy - Bubbles does it much better, so I'm going to dye her black so she can join too. This is my best grumpy face though:

DSCF7323.jpg

Dandelion: All black bunnies are welcome. If you don't do grumpy yet I'll send Clover round - by the time he's scarfed all your food you'll be well grumpy!

Can I join your gang please as mum is not talking to me after spending a hour trying to catch me last night ....but do you blame me as she never gives me enough dandilions I went and found loads off my own instead

100_0890.jpg

Can I join your gang please as mum is not talking to me after spending a hour trying to catch me last night ....but do you blame me as she never gives me enough dandilions I went and found loads off my own instead

100_0890.jpg

Dandelion: You sound like a very clever bunny, that shows initiative! Well done! Course you can join. We welcome girl bunnies too, and bunnies what have been dyed black are also welcome, cos it shows they know that BLACK BUNNIES ARE BEST!!!!

Kylo: I'm part black, does that count? i has got scars on me face and ears and stuff so i always looks gwumpy!

P1080340.jpg

P1070837.jpg

P1070812.jpg

Dandelion: I have got spray paint for bunnies that need black all over,and indelible pen to fill in white patches on partly black bunnies! ;)

Cinnamon:Wells, yous sees, i likes my colour, tan......reminds mes of thes suns....buts i stills wants to joins.......
NutmegDont talk to Blackberry likes thats......*he'll haves yous black in a jifys....*

Cinnamon:Wells, yous sees, i likes my colour, tan......reminds mes of thes suns....buts i stills wants to joins.......
NutmegDont talk to Blackberry likes thats......*he'll haves yous black in a jifys....*

Dandelion: How about I dip you in my black poster paint? That'll wash off afterwards :thumb:

This is Nutmeg's attempt at becoming a black bun.

_IGP7414_EDIT.jpg

Me thinks something gone awry somewhere though.

Back