• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Castiel....

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Is grooming his little elephant cuddly toy that I put in there when he was poorly :cry: I think he needs a girlfriend. now how to convince the OH...

Ahh bless his little angel socks!! Maybe, just maybe, you might want to finish uni, get the hucthes sorted and get the girls weight down first... maybe, just a thought!!

I have plenty of spare hugs by the way......and a car...... just a thought :D

Ahh bless his little angel socks!! Maybe, just maybe, you might want to finish uni, get the hucthes sorted and get the girls weight down first... maybe, just a thought!!

I have plenty of spare hugs by the way......and a car...... just a thought :D

I think that will be wise, his little face is just making me want to cry though :cry::lol: although technically I am finished uni now! just need my results :D

He doesnt need a car he can fly to you... (can angels fly on Supernatural?). He might decide to he keeps grunting at me. Please don't fly away Castiel I love you :cry::lol:

erm I always thought it was super fast flying!!!

He'll still be settling after his neuter too I would think, maybe his elephant is getting some loving!!! My mum's miniature yorkshire terrier has a pink teddy and she shows him what for!!!

hows your trio getting on nicola? :D

great! :D Harvey and Daphne are grooming each other now, so I don't need to worry about her being left out. They are all back in Harvey's pen but the girls can't walk on the lino very well yet :lol: so he is still the boss.

Jen! He is NOT loving the elephant he is tenderly grooming it! he is an innocent angel! You'll have to be careful or I won't let him read your posts anymore!

I'm a bit worried he won't get on with other rabbits actually, Harvey was hopping around the side of Cass's run the other day and Cass tried to attack him through the bars :shock: I suppose he might be different with a girlie though.

:lol::lol: foreplay!!!

He needs another angel dude, no offence to you other buns but they are just not on his level :love:

Tell Cass to be very good and say his prayers, there's an angel out there for him xxx

I could call her Anna! (in the distant future when I can afford a new bun) Although Anna is my sister's name, do NOT think she would be impressed.

Can you bond him with any of your existing ones?
I love biggg bunny groups :love:

Me too!! :love: As of yesterday I have a trio and 2 single boys. Zero the other boy is a bit hostile to other buns through the bars so I'm not sure he's ready for a friend yet, and when I tried to bond him with Harvey ages ago he tore a chunk out of him :(

Castiel was only neutered about 4 weeks ago so darent try him with Harvey and the two girls (the trio) in case he makes babies :shock: and he has attacked Harvey through the bars.

I know they're sometimes different face to face than through the bars but don't know if I want to risk it.

Back