• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry's Bedtime Routine

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Every evening Blackberry likes to just sit for a few minutes and look out at the garden before I close the aviary up for the night....

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary023.jpg

Then he legs it upstairs for an evening wash (me, not him)

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary015.jpg

Then he poses nicely for yet another photo!

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary012.jpg

Every evening Blackberry likes to just sit for a few minutes and look out at the garden before I close the aviary up for the night....

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary023.jpg

Then he legs it upstairs for an evening wash (me, not him)

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary015.jpg

Then he poses nicely for yet another photo!

bunniesmay19th2010inaviary012.jpg

Just stay away from My Lolabun Mr Kissyface :(

:love::love::love::love::love: Awwww bless!!!

Your boys need to come live with us ;) :D :wave:

Blackberry: Thank you for your offer.It is very kind of you, but Buttercup is a home loving bun. He didn't really like going to the run in the garden, he always wanted to stay home, which is why mummy made us our garden extension :D So I don't think he would want to travel (he did enough of that when he was younger). I would happily send you Dandelion & Clover, then me and Buttercup could have the whole aviary to ourselves, but mummy wants to keep them (even tho they made such grumpy faces when she took a photo of the earlier :roll:) x

I :love: your bunnies! They have become my favourite RU bunnies, along with Big and Beige cos they make me laugh such a lot :D

Back