• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Lavender...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I am Miss Lavender

Dirtbathopen.jpg

Yes I am gorgeous. And today I am going to show you how to have a dirt bath.

Step 1
Find suitable dry soil

Dirtbath3.jpg

Step 2
Wriggle around a bit

Dirtbath1.jpg

Step 3
All that twisting could get dangerous so always make sure sumebun is around to offer you assistance should you need it

Dirtbath2.jpg

Step 4

Don't forget to do both sides

Dirtbath4.jpg

Step 5
Finally after your dirt bath find a nice spot to relax in

Dirtbathclose.jpg

Buttercup: Good instructions! And beautiful illustrations :love::oops: I have a dirt bath every evening, but I end up looking very dirty (and I am a black bunny), but you stay really clean?!? You are very pretty x

wow miss lavender you really are gorgeous :lol: haha i dont think i will let Florentine see this thread she may get some naughty ideas though shes bad enough at getting dirty as it is ;)

Miss Lavender: Yes I always stay pure white it's remarkable really. Sadly this meant I was turned down for the SAS due to lack of camouflage, my whiteness just kept showing through.

Oh I must make mine a dirt pit, they'd love it! Thank you Miss Lavender for the instructions. I shall print them out and show them.

Bubbles wishes Miss Lavender had posted this a couple of days ago; step 3 would have been particularly useful as she was taking a dirt bath, rolled too far over and ended up stuck on her back like a turtle. :lol::lol:

Bubbles wishes Miss Lavender had posted this a couple of days ago; step 3 would have been particularly useful as she was taking a dirt bath, rolled too far over and ended up stuck on her back like a turtle. :lol::lol:

Awwwww poor Bubbles :(

Back