• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help needed to catch a rabbit

Collielover

Mama Doe
ok Mr no name has jumped over a 4 foot fence and is now munching his way through loads of dandilions under the carvan I have just spent ages trying to catch him anyone got any ideas???

I am ...sitting outside at the moment crawlling under at times but he is enjoyong the weeds better than anything else grrrrrrrrrrrr I think I have found his name now guess what :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

ok he is now caught thats the last time he gets free range in the garden he is now confinded to his run till oh fences of the caravan

I find hearding is always the easiest way. Block off all the exists apart from the way you want him to go and then approach him. If you can pick him up then do so otherwise he will run in the direction you need him to.

Back